D-Link DFE-2624x 24x 10/100 Speed HubProduct SKU : ed10718-004
- 24 port 10/100Mbps
- Ethernet hub
- Brown boxed
What's included: Features: The list below highlights the features and specifications of the DFE-2600 - Fast Ethernet connections support both shielded twisted pair and -An optional slide-in switch module allows bridging between 10Mbps
- Compatible with the IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet and 802.3u
100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet industry standards for interoperability
with other Ethernet/Fast Ethernet network devices.
- Ethernet connections support Category 3 or better twisted-pair cables.
Category 5 unshielded twisted-pair cables.
-Fast Ethernet connections support a maximum distance of 100 meters
from end-station to hub, and a total network diameter of 205 meters.
- Auto negotiated connection speed (NWay) on each port.
and 100Mbps segments. Only one switch module is needed per stack,
but managed hub stacks can make use of additional switch modules
-LED indicators for power, collisions, link, network activity, partitioning status, disable, operating speed (10 or 100Mbps) and network
-Digital hub ID number front panel display.
- Auto-partition protection.
- Data collision detection and handling.
- Preamble regeneration, signal retiming.
-Two proprietary daisy-chain ports for cascading up to five hubs to
form one logical hub; management provided via a master hub.
- Standby backup master capability when two master model hubs are
present within a single stack.
- Uplink port allows easy linking of two Fast Ethernet or four Ethernet
hub stacks to further expand your network.
- Standard-size (19”, 1.25U height), rack mountable
- Built-in, removable power supply, replaceable without opening the
hub. Power supply is easily removed and replaced. Automatic voltage selection (100V to 240V, 50 or 60Hz) without fuses to change or
a voltage switch to set.
The list below highlights the features and specifications of the DFE-2600
- Fast Ethernet connections support both shielded twisted pair and
-An optional slide-in switch module allows bridging between 10Mbps